Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Heart Forgiveness and Core Health Changed My Life

Heart Forgiveness and Core Health changed my life in 2009.

Heart Forgiveness answers so many things for me - things like:
  • How do I actually forgive myself and live without anger?
  • How do I truly love myself?
  • How do I uncover my inner power and step back into my personal power that I lost somehow from divorce, disappointment and setbacks?
  • How do I - once and for all - release all the negative programming, attitudes and emotions that I've been carrying around most of my life?
  • How do I manifest my true purpose and greatness in this life?

A major plus this year was learning how to open my heart in a new way. In a bio I created, I talk about coming to terms with forgiving myself and how this came up in my life. You can read that discussion here:

What Led Me to Heart Forgiveness and Core Health

There were a number of things that happened this year. Like finding and understanding the beauty of the ocean for the first time and relocating 3000 miles to get certified as a Core Health Facilitator and a Heart Forgiveness Facilitator.

This year's highlights include new things I studied:
  • Core Health
  • Heart Forgiveness
  • The Discourses of St Germaine
  • Dr Bruce Lipton's work
  • Dr David Hawkin's "Power vs Force"
  • Tibetan Yoga
  • Illumination Intensive
  • Heart Forgiveness re-Treat
Friends, Extended Family and Family:
  • Spent a couple of months with my children and getting to know my grandchildren
  • met a wonderful spiritual family at Ananda Sangha in Palo Alto, CA
  • and another one amongst fellow Core Health students during the training
  • established a whole new family of friends worldwide online

It's exciting to launch an entirely different career and it's exciting.

I'm finally on the right path again.

Life is pretty darn good.

I AM Blessings,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment