Saturday, July 9, 2011

Core Health Workshops Actually Work...

Core Health Actually Works…
Check this out.
I was doing some web work this weekend and noticed these two different pictures of myself and what I noticed kind of surprised me. So I thought I would share them with you to make a point about Core Health and the self development work that I have been focused on for 5 years.
Looking back, it’s interesting to note (July 2011) that when this picture was taken in Seattle in 2006, I have changed so much since that time. 
Do you know what a down flame is?  I was kind of shocked as I realized what I was looking at. 
Take a look at the pictures here =>  Core Health Actually Works <= and see for yourself.
I Am Michael Barrett and I Facilitate Workshops and Do Private Coaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment