Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Core Health Certification and Graduation...

We all have events and experiences in life - life changing moments - that matter a great deal: our first love, getting the cool car we really wanted, getting married, graduating from college, finding our purpose in life...

Well for me one of those moments took place last Sunday night in St Petersburg Florida, I graduated from the intensive Core Health Facilitator training. I AM now a certified Core Health Facilitator, one of 65 in the entire U.S..

Here is my blog talking about the Core Health Certification and Graduation.

I worked diligently when I was in college to get my undergraduate degree switching majors three times after two years of study in each major. And I was really relieved and glad to graduate.

Sunday was a much more important moment for me in my experience because graduating as a certified Core Health Facilitator is the culmination of years of study in energy and natural health.

Truly the training was challenging and intensive yet because I love the work and the subject, it was easy for me to saturate myself in the experience and the learning.

Core Health is the answer western culture has been seeking to in-power the individual to expand their true core of health - quickly, deeply, easily and permanently.

It took me 7 years of college degree. It took me 6 intensive months to go through Core Health Certification process for Levels 1-12. In reality it took me 35+ years to prepare myself for Core Health. It is my true calling and it answers a longing deep within me because I know it is the truth.

I am so proud of this designation because I truly understand what it means and what it took in my life to get to this point.

I am so grateful to Dr Ed Carlson and to the many exceptional teachers along the way. Thank you for guiding me to step back into my personal power. Thank you for believing in me when no one else did. Thank you for your patience with my anger and human frailty.

Bless you all.
I AM Michael Barrett and I AM a Core Health Facilitator

No comments:

Post a Comment