Saturday, December 5, 2009

Heart Energy - Strengthening and Balancing 1

As I get further into the significance of the heart chakra (the vibrational and harmonic energy patterns emanating from the heart area), my desire to fully understand this intensifies.

So I keep looking, reading, studying, and practicing how to harmonize the truth I AM in my Core with the person I AM on the outside in the world every day.



The heart is a big deal.

The heart is not only a metaphor for human expression, or a source of emotion, or an organ to pump blood through the human body - and get oxygen to the brain.

It is much more than this.

Science, more specifically quantum physics and biology, is beginning to understand that the heart actually is the central mixing bowl - if you will - for energy (emotions) from the three lower emotional centers in the body where it is integrated with energy (thoughts) from the three upper energy centers. The result from this mixing bowl is 'feelings'.

I wrote about this in my heart forgiveness blog which includes a video where Gregg Braden talks about this subject and says that the 'feelings' act like little beacons - attractor fields - that attract to it more of whatever vibrational patterns are being emitted.

This is a deep subject.

I've been a qigong student and practitioner for over 20 years so energy is a big part of my life. Lately, the focus on heart energy has become a primary interest for me in an effort to learn how to apply self forgiveness in my life.

This is first of series providing practical methods of harmonizing, strengthening and balancing heart energy.

Feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

I AM Blessings.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment