Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Heart Forgiveness - Dr Ed Carlson and Gregg Braden meet...

In June of 2009, I met Dr Ed Carlson for the first time.

He was the second dentist I have met who is also a martial artist. The first was Dr Jeff Alexander (warriorspirit.org) who paid his way through dental school as a professional boxer.

Dr Ed is a terrific teacher and mentor who has dedicated much of his life to helping mankind. I was introduced to Dr Ed by a Facebook friend, Pamela Gregory, who has a popular Facebook group called Forgiveness Healing. We have subsequently become close personal friends, have completed our Heart Forgiveness Facilitator certification and are about to complete our Core Health Facilitator certification.

Anyway that's how I met Dr Ed Carlson...

For six intensive months Dr Ed has been my teacher, mentor and friend as I have studied with him. Dr Ed is compassionate, kind and a very bright man. I'm glad to say that he is my friend, he has helped me change my life.

Recently Dr Ed Carlson and Gregg Braden had a chance to meet and share ideas in Tampa. There is a picture of them in this blog along with a video of Gregg Braden talking about consciousness.

Heart Forgiveness - Dr Ed Carlson and Gregg Braden meet.

Have you noticed lately how many people - in different arenas - are all talking about how our energy patterns and vibration...

I have.

I have also been interested in energy for a long time as a qigong practitioner.

Check out the blog.

I AM Blessings,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment