Friday, December 11, 2009

Core Health: Freeing and Clearing...

Core Health is an amazing mechanism for freeing and clearing all the layers of junk we carry around with us - the left over emotional debris and general distortions about life accumulated since childhood.

2009 has been a year of transition for me.

A great deal of this transition has been an amazing, joyful and exciting experience. It has been a challenging and demanding year of magical love, healing and clarity with occasional clouds over the horizon.

I found something out.

When we seek to align our inner authentic selves with our outer daily expression of who we are in the world - and really go after it - we change. Whether we like the results of the change or not, we end up different.

In my experience, sometimes change is really an uncomfortable thing at first and until just this moment I have not clearly known why. I just got it...

We avoid change - or feel reticent about it - because on some intuitive level we know that we are going to be different. Different doesn't always feel good or comfortable.

On the other hand, I almost always feel better when the changes are rooted in doing the inner work, growing and expanding.

Because I chose to change my life this year it happened. I have ultimately pulled out of a rut and although the transition was often intense and not what I had anticipated, I AM grateful...

Two big factors in 'putting Humpty Dumpty together again' were Core Health and Heart Forgiveness. I have described these before in other posts as:

  • a human consciousness defrag program and/or
  • extreme makeover energy edition.

Using comprehensive kinesiology, Core Health and Heart Forgiveness focus on freeing and clearing all the junk and debris out of our energy and uncovering the true core of health within us.

Thank you and bless you Dr Ed Carlson for being persistent enough for thirty years to figure out Core Health and make it a reality for mankind.

I AM Grateful for the growth and the opportunities to learn more about who I am.
I AM Grateful for my amazing health.
I AM Grateful for my children and my friends and family.
I AM Michael Barrett and I AM a Core Health Facilitator